kursor

dodatki na bloga

Jul 22, 2011

Poupee hunt hints list & slurls update I've changed some slurls to the right ones

 A lot of great designers take a part in this hunt -  .::Banilacoco skin::., *MY UGLYDOROTHY, .::Mother Goose's::., [ glow ] studio, ROZENA, PIDIDDLE and many more.
Official blog with updates http://poupeehunt2011.blogspot.com/. Hunt Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/1682601@N25/.

I've  changed some landmarks to the right ones. Enjoy the hunt.



#01*MY UGLYDOROTHY
1. I'm sleeping on the bed 
2. I'm looking window on the 3000m
#02 loveme
- the where your ass is placed
#03 ::{u.f.o}:: (ur.favorite.one)
- she love grandfather <3
#04 :pesca:
- On the flowerbed at center patio!
#05 JE*REPUBLIC
- Jun-geun is Handsome guy.....
#06 [Sheep Door]
- The peeps from behind a potted
#07 [A:B]Accessory Bone & yoyo9 MudHoney
- 1. He lifted his head and looked at her
         2. A large number of people were arrayed in a line
#08 MudHoney
- I love dinner parties!
#09 graph*
- perfume shelf
#10 .::Banilacoco skin::.
- I'm resting with tree
#11 A.D.D. Andel!
-
#12 LaViere
- Hold my hand
#13 BRB.
- Caressing the fur of a Bambi
#14 boing fromage
- I really like CHEESE.
#15 Endlix skins
- I'm nearing the new one
#16 *BOOM* Clothing Co.
-
#17 [Sleepy Eddy]
- I'm in amp
#18 MARUKIN
- fragrant mint
#19 .::Mother Goose's::.
 
1. smell as sweet
2. i love yellow
#20 Honey kitty
- She is bunny's friends<3
#21 [ glow ] studio
-
#22 NAMINOKE
- I want  "Caplicho" ! and I want to be a friend Hug-Bunnies HARAGAKE.
#23 [arnadi]
-
#24 {Bingo}

1. I am watching you from above!
2. I am  the new face of {Bingo}
#25 Miseria
-
#26 True Love Never Dies
- she likes tea
#27 Tokidoki
- I lost my favorite socks, now I need new ones ^^
#28 Pink Ribbon 21
- I LOVE hugging my teddy bear~~^^
#29 PIDIDDLE
-
#30 ROZENA
- Hide behind the purple
#31 undefined lilies
- Poupee loves bambi
#32 Somapop / Diapop
- We're playing with mister noob
#33 *Art Dummy!
- You should "hang your heart here."
#34 bonne chance!
- Let's try to cook?
#35 ::: B E A U T I F U L . C R E A T U R E :::
- no hint needed
#36 {*I <3 FashiOn*} Accessories
- The climb its always difficult
#37 Kyoko Couture
- The doll in my shop like strawberries :)
#38 CS Shapes

1. Yipee! I can jump high!
2. I love chandeliers
#39 The Sugar Garden
- Dolly cries "Somebody, let me in, please!"
#40 WILDO
- Dolls in the loft
#41 *~PureStyle~*
- I love the Sopha (Oops! "Sofa" ... may be wrong? ......*shrug*)
#42 saboteurs
-
#43 DanChu.
- You can heard devil's voice
#44 D.S
- Small Fairy
#45 mocha
- You can find me on bed :)
#46 S@BBiA

1. Relaxing under the furniture.
2. Enjoying cooling air near the ceiling.
#47 [SF] Spring Field
-  I love MIRI bear :)
#48 Doremi

1. Window has nice view
2. To dive in or not?
#49 LittleGirl
- Find Oriental Dresses
#50 Gato
- Dolls like rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment