kursor

dodatki na bloga

Aug 1, 2011

Karaoke Say What Hunt Hints & slurls

 Hints are taken from HUNT official side http://sourpickleshunts.blogspot.com/2011/07/karaoke-say-what-hunt-august-1-31.html.


1. Sour Pickles "Gotta represent..wonder where I can get a shirt at.."
2.
Tree House Treasures "Please see hint box for latest hint!"
3.
Segundo " This can't possibly the the Last"Chance"
4.
Plastik "Singin like a bird"
5.
Divalicious "BELIEVE me, I cant sing to save myself"
6.
Fuzion Fashion "A true Love Story never Dies!"
7.
Southpaw "Last time I saw it I was reading a good book, but don't get too Twisted up about it. I'm sure you'll find it soon. "
8. 20.Five "Check hints in front of store"
9. Zoe's Garden "These enormous flowers get plenty of water!"
10. aMuse "Sing along to my favourite GaGa song "Paparazzi"
11. Xen Builds "Uh-Oh, might get into some hot water !!!"
12. Bedlam "Sitting on the dock of the bay"
13. Boof "FRAMED"
14. Razorblade Jacket "Can't have karaoke without music"
15. Shadow Dreams "Go up, up, up somewhere tween a cross and a coffin."
16. [GIO] Home Furnishings "Ooops, My mic fell out of my pocket."
17. Glazed "The purring of a loved one is music to ones ear."
18. AlterEgo "Alright who gave Spunk a mic? I really dont need to hear crude comments any louder! o.0"
19. PDN's Potpourri "We love going to the Bistro on Karaoke Night."
20. Dani's "On second floor I will be with lady in red toxic."
21. .[PETRICHOR]. "Music is my boyfriend."
22. ZERO COOL Designz "Anywhere in a Maze .... !"
23. [: B!ASTA :] "Uh oh - you think that this mic is waterproof? I'm afraid i just accidentally watered it.... :-O"
24. Sonata Inc "Sometimes, things get a little steamy in here"
25. Urban Republic Co. "You might get stained."
26. Suki's Silken Fashions " It's girl's night and all they want to sing are sea shanties."
27. [VoiD] "When you've sung so long that you've lost your song, you can find it beneath where the butterfly's gone."
28. So Berry Licious Boutique
29. Simple Designs "She's not worth looking at, but she can sing"
30. Destiny's Designs "I need Serenity. In a place where I can hide."
31. Bleeding Pink "I'm Stuck and Covered In yellow stuff! "
32. Clothes Culture "Please touch hint poster for latest hint"
33. Bella's "Check the hint giver"
34. Ziva's Underground Footware "My assistant can't carry a tune in a bucket, just ask her."
35. .:Furore:. " Beautiful eyes"
36. Dark Vision "A SONG BY COLDPLAY WILL HELP YOU, FIND ME BY THE SAME COLOUR ROSE"
37. Indigo Oddities "This Doll can Sing! (Look Up)"
38. Silmae's Essentials "You might recognize me, I used to sing for Jabba the Hut."
39. Virtual Textures " I love to sign in front of my books" :)
40. USC Textures "Look for directions to Sit and Win, then step up to the mic"
41. vMotional "By now, you probably just want to find a corner and fall asleep!"
42. ^^Moulliez "Shondra loves to sing karaoke."
43. The Happy Hat "Music causes me to dance and spin. Click the hint giver and hear where I am."
44. Sexy Swagger
45. Three Sissy's Shop "Karaoke Bride!"
46. POST "Like A Bird On A Wire"
47. Real Glamour "Don't be a dummy."
48. Aphrodite Megastore & Coffeehouse "On the gifts section? sure?????"
49. Marcel's Beautiful World "Have something blocking your road to the happiness? "
50. Illict Designs "Music binds us together"
51. K2K Headquarter "Watch the barmaid inside."
52. Les sucreries de fairy "I love gown and balroom"
53. MAC's SuperShack" Karaoke ya say... Karaoke Nights!"
54. *~*Dirty Dollies*~* "You'd have to be "Truly Outrageous!!" to find this microphone!"
55. Trendy Teen "If you can't find me you may be singing this.... "
56. Karmas Kreations "Lets sing about LOVE."
57. ~:{Little House of Curios}:~ "Can someone please turn on a dang light in here?"
58. Needful Necessities "In-store hint giver"
59 .Larnia Kids "He thinks he's a Giant star"
60. Gestures by Mi "Karaoke Toons"
61. Crazy Cakes Toybox "Flap,Flutter,or Fly just get over here"
62. bees heaven shop "Not every bee is dangerous... i met a really musical one"
63. Bodyshot "Sing without lyrics? Nah"
64. The Angels' Den "I'm a star!"
65. Pippers Place "'I'm Singing Into The Microphone..." 


My hunt gift 

2 comments:

  1. Will this be open to watch, this will be proper funny night on secondlife. I was thinking we should have a Karaoke championships aswell :)

    ReplyDelete