kursor

dodatki na bloga

Feb 1, 2012

ZombiePopcorn Hunt 6 hints and slurls







Hints are taken from official webside.
#1 - Quarantine - Play me a Song.
#2 SAKIDE ^ Did you see the tattoos?
#3 Pin Me Down ^Well this looks new..
#4 d. Select Its very bright in there!
#5 paper.doll Feelin’ Cozy
#6 [ bubble ] Find the light near the Zombie Dresses.
#7 Insanya ^Relax and take a seat.
#8 PURPLE POSES I love my friends.
#9 Sweet Antidote Swim to the back.
#10 * Rezipsa Loc * The cats tend to hide things behind the drapes.
#11 Epic Walk a mile in my shoes.
#12 - DAMNED – BodyShop I feel so lucky!
#13 AD Creations I love theater.
#14 Dreamscapes Art Gallery Please click the Hint Giver under the Hunt Sign.
#15 Aura I’m hiding near the Briar patch.
#16 Fucifino Look on the hillside.
#17 .:ellabella:. I’m under a sexy beast
#18 Skintimate You’ll never go wrong if you head to the right.
#19 Duh! Look at all these wrinkles!
#20 KOSH Maybe its maybelline.
#21 Concrete Flowers Hoot Hooooot.
#22 {what next} Look in the window.
#23 ::Caladesi Island Co.:: Shine your light on me.
#24 [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Loungin’ Around.
#25 MINA A beret is a soft, round, flat-crowned hat, designated a “cap”, usually of woven, hand-knitted wool, crocheted cotton, or wool felt, or acrylic fiber.
#26 BAIASTICE Don’t get stuck between the revolving doors!
#27 PIDIDDLE I feel like some mint chocolate chip ice cream now…
#28 BOOM^That light hurts my eyes!
#29 REPULSE You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter.
#30 Razorblade Jacket Razor Love.
#31 .evolve. I’ll put you on a bird’s strong wing.
#32 Indigo Oddities Your hearts desire.
#33 AMERICAN BAZAAR Two is company and three is Multitasking
#34 22769 ~ casual couture Slap the Orange Hint Giver on our Events Wall for current hint – it whispers in chat.
#35 [ContraptioN] I, the left of my great nation, am the closest to its heart.
#36 White Widow Birds and butterflies may hang out here.
#37 Magnifique Poses Keep Updated.
#38 pinkmares house Watch out for Spiders and don’t get trapped.
#39 [theSkinnery] Curtains up!
#40 Sticky fingers It’s up there to keep you cool baby….
#41 Soap Co. Left Hand Blue, Right Leg Yellow.
#42 Virtual Decay Heaviest spool of thread.
#43 .:*LOULOU&CO*:. Guitarist.
#44 iPoke Fire Exit.
#45 [GLUE INK] Out in the Wild.
#46 Thistle Homes Welcome!
#47 Diesel Works Poses & Animations Up and to the left!
#48 >>NEEDFUL THINGS<< Elephants love popcorn.
#49 Sweet Leonard Without you I lose my pants.
#50 .::YoPulga::. Sittin’ on the ledge.
#51 DECO Look at this view!
#52 {K}Rea Empty shelves make good hiding places.
#53 Vanilla C. Designs I can’t decide between ruffles or suede.
#54 JeSyLiLo Love that new skin you’re in!
#55 ::C’est la vie!:: I’m just around the corner.
#56 Tea Time Look for a red headed beauty.
#57 Vaya Con Dios Follow the golden boy.
#58 Something Wicked Enjoy the Silence.
#59 [ILAYA] The sun is shining in.
#60 *Tatty Soup* The outhouse is occupied.
#61 Skin Deep/Little Pricks Birds of a Feather….Always seem to Flock Together.
#62 .:.Seil Xpression.:. poses I Love The Gifts.
#63 je suis… Get Cozy for the cold days.
#64 SeVered GarDeN Row, row, row your boat.
#65 ur.favorite.one Want some gum?
#66 Izzie’s You are wanted on the phone!
#67 .: Acid & Mala Creations:. Have a seat, but don’t slip off.
#68 H.LUZZA Lady Gaga will help you.
#69 NHA!^What time is it?
#70 GoK Behind Every Closed Door There’s A Zombie.
#71 Sassy! I think the mannequins are enjoying the popcorn too much…
#72 [Pumpkin] Lets go to the salon.
#73 .:villena:.^Under the table and dreaming.
#74 tentacio Winter has stripped me, but the birds sing in my branches.
#75 MONS Call me tonight.
#76 Label Motion You will love the Swan Lake of Tchaikovsky.
#77 .Insufferable Dastard. Behind the counter.
#78 :pesca: Gardening Time.
#79 Weather! or not? For the birds.
#80 [EY:NO] Lean Out!
#81 :. LuTimez .:^Emptiness.
#82 Mayfly Eye on the Prize.
#83 Gawk! Maybe you will find something in the chaos between all the boxes, cartons and trollies.
#84 ::LC:: Lethal Couture Granny Smith.
#85 Spirit Store Behind the music.
#86 Koketka I love make-up!
#87 finesmith jewelry Tip-toe through the tulps.
#88 Evale Through the looking glass.
#89 C’est Moi! OMG! Zombies in the rafters!
#90 Pocket Mirrors Have a seat and look up!
#91 .::Y&R::. Popcorn eatin’ zombie is watching you from above.
#92 Vestigium Little zombie is trying to sneak in…
#93 Pepper Dogtags are Practical.
#94 Blah. Strike a Pose.  **Congrats! The End.**

No comments:

Post a Comment