kursor

dodatki na bloga

Jun 17, 2012

My last post till I'll came back



 left
skin new  ( r )M ~ (1) R O T (frckl) ~ dollSKIN  here
hair MISS C. / Valerie for Stuff in stock here
bra part of [DuLcE] Delicia Lingeries Show me your Style Hunt here
skirt part of *Tentacio* Ruth stuff in stock here
boots free [Gos] Espadrilles in Tie Dye - bagged TOSL2B-26-[GOS] here
necklace  free *** Just You Jewels *** Necklace Gift Summer Box here
earrings free FZaPP Earrings ZAPP-FREE (Subscriber) By FZaPP 6/2/2012 here 

right
skin MOJO SKIN - ZombiePopCorn Edition here 
hair Exile Bianca/ash - old hair
bikini new Pink Acid Super Panties & Bras -Bikini Edition on market here 
necklace  free MA - #18 - [AURA] here
boots free [Gos] Espadrilles in Tie Dye - bagged TOSL2B-26-[GOS] here 
ring free *Tentacio* gift June Festival here  
flower Tahiti Hair Flower NCparis group gift here 

Today is the last time I'm bloggin this week. Tommorow I'm flying to Ibiza YEY. I'll be available after 26th of June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment