kursor

dodatki na bloga

Mar 22, 2014

I'm a fairy



skin .::WoW Skins::. Sara Tan 04 NB cl for Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair here
hair 1L **Hair Influence =Fiona= blonde on market here
lipstick Pink Acid Jelly Jam Lip Gloss for SLFW here
hands Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant here

top [ SAKIDE ] Plaid Top for Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair here
skirt :Sugar: [S] Satin Skater Skirt (store closed)
sneakers Magg<3.B Lace  Sneakers* Podwer  on market here 

necklace ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Merve Necklace (pink) here 
crown *HolliPocket* Princess Holli Band-Ultra Girly RARE for Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair here
candy wand *HolliPocket* Princess Candy Wand-Common-Fancy-Candy Strip  
for Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair here 
glasses ZOOM  Secretary Glasses   for Whore Culture Fair here   
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just started my blog, I came by yours and I love it, I hope we can follow each other! :))

    http://fashion-and-photography-on-2life.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete