kursor

dodatki na bloga

May 18, 2011

Creative Angel Hunt - hints

Hints are taken from official blog http://creativeangelhunts.com/our-angels/.
To get the whole map of landmarks came here and click the hunt poster.
  • #1 Hello there hunter, how do you do?  It is time for me to give you a clue! You will find the key you are looking for.. but only if you start from the floor  . From the floor you will see the key you seek…this challenge is no easy feat. Go now hunter and search the store! I promise you will find gifts galore! If you cannot find my gift.. send me a message nice and swift. Please make sure your message rhymes or you will not get any of my time  Please note I do not respond to hunters who are rude..and on that note I must conclude  GOOD LUCK !
  • #2 In building 1 go up to 2 and find me with Sassy.
  • #3 I look comfortable in those jeans 
  • #4 Did I leave my key in the door again?
  • #5 On a shelf I am near the roses ,  I can look out and see the falls – at least having been lost I have a great view!
  • #6 An hourglass I am not.
  • #7 hidden in the grass
  • #8 Life is a Carnival.
  • #9 Hello daddy, hello mom! I’m your b-b-b-b-b-b-b-berry bomb!
  • #10 i have dance, dance, and dance all the night and lose my key … Help me to find it
  • #11 The Twilight Zone for coins and stale Cheetos
  • #12 u see me – i see you… through a glass!
  • #13 angels singing from the sky… wedding is fine in may
  • #14 Do what you need to get this jointed genius working
  • #15 This hunt makes me skip with GLEE!
  • #16 look me near handloom.
  • #17 my ‘hands’ are tied hope you find the prize
  • #18 The red queen holds the key.
  • #19 This rug reminds me of summer!
  • #20 Follow the path and take a rest on the tree before your next trip…
  • #21 Key To My Heart
  • #22 up the stairs you will climb, find the keg and you will see your prize
  • #23 Go upstairs and check the handsome guys in red
  • #24 Over your head, flat on my back… lots of people hide the key here
  • #25 CAN THE ANGEL KEY WIND UP THIS CLOCK
  • #26 Around the Fountain
  • #27 His angel is “Safely In His Arms.”
  • #28 Among the roses…
  • #29 a key for a new home
  • #30 I Am The Walrus
  • #31 My Stars! you can certainly find the key….
  • #32 I hang out with other Angels, Fae’s and Fairies, too!
  • #33 The Key to my heart is in my ribcage….
  • #34 Way up in the Tree House of Delights,  you will find the key in plain sight
  • #35 Grow and Bloom
  • #36 OMG.
  • #37 Is it Christmas?
  • #38 this boots are made for rocking and thats just what they do
  • #39 tangled up in blue…
  • #40 Candi is the keeper of the key!
  • #41 Climb up step by step
  • #42 Find your way to the Paparazzi
  • #43 I am a master of disguise… an angel’s wings can be of varying shape and size! Look for me with others of my kind.
  • #44 The prize you seek is easy to find, you will find where the treasure lies
  • #45 Main Shop, first floor, look thru the window with the purple curtain, the golden key is near the fireplace.
  • #46 You can go hunting, or you can go cow tipping…
  • #47 I like to jam out and sometimes I pretend Ima Rockstar!
  • #48 i can’t never sit for a moment to enjoy the sound of the water falling without loosing something.
  • #49 bon appetit
  • #50 Look around for a special deal.  It’s there you’ll find the golden key that is waiting for you!
  • #51 Through crystal glass, clearly seen, a key that hangs in open door. 
  • #52 the door knob holds the key
  • #53 Head through Bound to the sex equipment room, that is where your key can be found.
  • #54 I’m in a box.
  • #55 Awwwww such a good bargain each week  !! (ground floor)
  • #56 I am the key you need to fix your broken heart
  • #57 You will ultimately find the key on the gold trim…
  • #58 “Where you would go for help”
  • #59 If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shades.
  • #60 Click to subscribe!
  • #61 I placed the key above the door so you could get in
  • #62 Thank you for the gift!
  • #63 Dirty little drug addicts
  • #64 Twisted Ropes on this would not be good if you fell from Twisted Ink.
  • #65 Vitamine are the most important, so grab your fruits !!
  • #66 there is a Storm in every Angels life!!
  • #67 You are Bound by the Rules of the Hunt
  • #68 This door seems to be locked…
  • #69 Those Birds Ate My Key ;(
  • #70 what’s in the store and has four legs?
  • #71 An angel came to meditate, and dropped a key down the back of the sofa
  • #72 You can’t hide an Angel
  • #73 my lips are sealed
  • #74 These keys seem to be sticking together.
  • #75 I Have A Yellow Cat That Likes To Read
  • #76 Tea and coffee hold the key to my heart.  77 I am tucked away by the attic doll
  • #78 Gotta love failed deliveries
  • #79  Listen to that piano play.
  • #80 GATCHA!
  • #81 Which bunny holds the key?
  • #82 What is hiding in the closet? The key is in the lock.
  • #83 I gotta pee
  • #84 loves man in black
  • #85 This Key Opens your Future
  • #86 Up in the midst of stars and trees, there you will find the golden key.
  • #87 This is Juicy
  • #88 Isn’t she lovely?
  • #89 In with the new. Out with the old. On angels wings, fly to the gold. Look up high, and you will see, in highest prim, the golden key.
  • #90 sitting here thinking UP my BRIGHT ideas
  • #91 I have my Eye on you!
  • #92 just beside the lil blue canister on the shelves in the 2nd room…
  • #93 Theres nothing like a roaring fire to warm your hands after a long day of treasure hunting!
  • #94 Knock times 20
  • #95 L-O-V-E
  • #96 What a lovely day to be cornered outdoors.
  • #97 The to our heart, is gripped tight by the hand skin tone dark.
  • #98 Hit the Ice
  • #99 There will be no hiding under the stairs.
  • #100 Look on the front desk.  I hate hunting so I have made it easy for you. :D
  • #101 A key you seek is a key you will find, im forever losing mine so Im hanging this key in a safe place
  • #102 A creative angel can often be found hunting in SCULPTS.
  • #103 This Angel Loves Lingerie
  • #104 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…as well as other things…
  • #105 Metal in your face!
  • #106 up and down, up and down… where the prize is fallen now

No comments:

Post a Comment